Registered & Regulated Provider of Care Services


About Funding

When considering care at home, for yourself, or for a loved one it is important to think about how you would pay for it.

There are several ways you can fund your care, however, we would initially recommend that you contact your local adult social services team to find out what funding you may be entitled to, in some cases there maybe more than one funding option available to you.

When obtaining care funding you will be financially assessed to see what level of funding you will receive from the local authority, the second part of this assessment process will take into consideration your physical health and abilities and overall care needs.

If you have already been assessed by your local authority as needing social care support, you are likely to be allocated a Personal Budget, this can be paid in the form of Direct Payments, Individual Service Funds (ISFs), or Individual Budgets.


Some individuals have been fortunate to plan financially for later in life, and are able to fund their complete care needs without the need to obtain social care funding.

If you feel that you are only able to fund your care for a short period of time, then we suggest that you contact your local authority and ask them for advice, they will be able to tell what levels of funding you maybe entitled to later on. They will also explain how they work out entitlements of funding and what you need to do next.

Methods of payment

Payments – There are a variety of ways you can pay for your care.

Bank Transfer

Standing Order

Payment Card – Visa, Mastercard

Ask one of our team for further information

Staffing Resources

Contact our resourcing team for the support and cover you are looking for, whether its short term or long term cover, we have a solution.

iCare Group Ltd

Fairways House
Mount Pleasant Road
SO14 0QB

02381 040 040